Subject: [Leica] Re: AA
From: "sam" <salex@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 13:50:23 -0400

Strange. Since joining this list, I have always found myself attaching
"voices" to the various postings. Perhaps this is an evolution from the
telephone when you hear a voice with the words. In any event, every
person's post has a particular and distinct "voice" - this happens
completely without any conscious control on my part.
For me, AA's "voice" is exactly like the voice of HAL, the onboard computer
Kubrick's film 2001. That's explains it: he's a programmed computer who
doesn't respond emotionally, just logically. . .just like HAL.
It would be interesting to see video clips of all the LUG contributors and
their Leicas, with audio.
sam