Subject: [Leica] Which high speed slide film for wildlife
From: Xavier Logean <xavier.logean@epfl.ch>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 1999 13:08:40 +0200

Hi there,

When using telephotos lenses, I am mostly interested in wildlife
photography.
Since now I was only shooting color negative films (fuji 400-800 ).

I would like to switch to "high" speed slide films.

The slide film I use for other purposes (with my M6)
are mainly velvia, Astia, E100VS, E200,
but these films are not fast enough for wildlife photogtaphy,
especially in the morning or in the evening
(where there are more oportunities for good pic).

What kind of film do luggers use for that ?

I was thinking to the fuji 100/1000 pushed at 400 ?

Is that better e.g., to push an E200 or to use a E400 ?

Thanx

Xavier.