Subject: Re: [Leica] Paris Rain
From: Xavier Logean <xavier.logean@epfl.ch>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 14:51:30 +0200

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> [...]

Ok,

I arrived in Paris on Monday at Gare de Lyon, at 16h30.
I walked till Bd Beaumarchais next to la place de
la Bastille. All the camera shops were
closed on Monday, so I decided to go to Les Halles and
spent some time at the FNAC. Then I ate something near
Place St Supplice and went back to my hotel at 23h near
Gare de Lyon. I had my umbrella in my pocket and didn't need to
use it at all. shooted one roll of TCN 400

On Tuesday (I left at 8h) I went to Marcoussis  in the South of Paris
for my job, the sky was blue and it was a nice sunny day.
In the evening I ate at Odeon and made some pics
there where there is a cross of two streets with my name and
the name of my wife. Then I went to the Eiffel tower
with one of my friend that had never been there.
I was at the top at ~22h, took A few pic with Delta 3200
and then went back to my hotel. No rain.

I left on Wednesday morning at 7h.

I must admit that I didn't checked for rain at night :-)

If your point was that it wasn't sunny and was really cloudy,
than you're right....

Enjoy the light and... the weather ;-)

Xavier.

I realize that it does not rain _continuously_ and _everywhere_, but if it rains