Subject: Re: [Leica] changes in the LUG
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 19:14:01 +0200

I hope not everyone follows your advice. I posted a question about Epson printing
this morning and had a helpful answer from Tina after about 4 hours. When I see a
question that I feel competent to answer I also answer right away. I still find
time to take picture and talk to my wife and kids.

On the other hand, I fully agree with this method when thinking of answering
posts on national characteristics, the merits of German vs. Canadian lenses etc.

Nathan

Summicron1@aol.com wrote:

> Make a new year resolution on October to only answer the LUG once a week.
> Spend the resulting time out shooting pictures, or reading a book, or getting
> to know your kids again. Only post something to the LUG if you have a
> specific question that needs to be answered or a specific camera topic to
> discuss. If someone puts something up that you feel a need to answer before
> your week is gone, make a note and wait. It will keep.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium