Subject: [Leica] has the lug a future?
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 10:40:54 -0400

Nathan,

>>I would like even more if you guys ( R List ) used the<<
          >>LUG so that everyone here benefited<<

Let me add my voice, Nathan, to yours, in asking Alexander
to remain on the LUG.  The essence of the LUG, at its best,
has always been a source of help & "inspiration" to me.

I cannot begin to count the folks that have been helpful to
me with my various forays into Leica M & R gear. As an
example, witness the recent insightful MSGs, per my R7
vis-a-vis R8.

As always, the high road will prevail, if we remember,
"to treat others as we would like to be treated" ;-)!

Tom D.