Subject: [Leica] Need a change, was Re: New 50/1.4-R
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 14:45:18 -0700

On 3 Oct 99, wwk001 wrote, at least in part:

><snip>

> Can anyone give me some hint about this lens? How is it compared with the
> old 50/1.4? How is it compared with the 50/2?
>
> P.S. I am not a subscriber to this user-group, Pls reply to my email
> directly, thanks.

This is something that Brian should fix. I kinda thought he had
awhile back. If non-subscribers can post to the list, it is wide open
to SPAM. We've been fortunate, indeed, to have not experienced
much of it so far.

As far as the writer is concerned, it is extremely selfish to post
like this and expect subscribers to post privately back to you. The
regulars would probably like to see the answers. If the answers
go to both the poster AND the list, what is the incentive to become
a subscriber?

- --
Roger
Mailto:roger@beamon.org