Subject: [Leica] BS - GET OFF IT!
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 08:13:15 -0800

>OK I'm done!  And if you don't like it, tough! I'm out shooting some pictures,
>ted

ted,

you have become my bs barometer. as i scan my messages each morning, i read
your posts carefully. i know if this or that thread has got your dander up,
the unrepentant, loquacious luggers have gone too far! what troubles me is
that you have had to squawk quite a bit lately, and that is unlike you. you
have had to play the father telling his unruly children to simmer down and
play nice. and just like real children, they're not listening! i, for one,
second your fatherly voice.

guy

p.s. just to keep this on topic: spent yesterday afternoon printing some
shots taken this past summer (the first opportunity i've had to do so since
returning from europe in mid-august). a number of them were taken with the
35 summicron asph, shot wide open is very dim light. the image quality is
truly astounding! clarity of detail and surprising sharpness right up to
the edges of the print, with an absolutely beautiful tonal rendering of
shadows. seeing the beauty of these prints reminded me what a wonderful
tool the m6+35 summicron combo is.