Subject: Re: [Leica] Boy, have we got a bee in our bonnet!
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 08:33:30 +0200

Hi Aubin,

The size of the image will obviously depend on the distance between projector and
screen. For example, with a 90mm projection lens and a distance of 3 metres, the
projected image will be 1.1m wide.

As for the projector itself, the 150 is the bottom-of-the-line projector for Leica and
is not considered particularly sturdy. But then again, you do not sound as if you plan
of heavy-duty use. I bought a 600 last year and I am very happy with it. If you go the
archives and search on Pradovit, you will find a lot of correspondance about the choice,
with lots of good advice given to me by various list members.

Nathan

Aubin wrote:

> Anyone know off hand how small an image the P150 with the 85mm lens
> projects, sharply focused?  Not that it will effect my decision, since I'm buying it
> anyway, but curious to know before I go through elaborate attempts to get a
> true 11x14 or so from a 35mm neg.
>
> Any last minute dire warnings about this projector, and are they strong enough
> to convince me that I really need the 300 series instead?
>
> Thanx,
> Norm
>
> P.S. - If you don't think might makes right, check your history.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium