Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: 35 Summicron ASPH
From: Aaron Ruby <aruby@rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 14:46:31 -0400

Dear LUG:

For Sale:

35 Summicron ASPH (#3846824) in MINT condition, complete with box, case,
hood, caps, etc.
PRICE: US$1100

This is a beautiful lens in absolutely gorgeous shape. The only negative
is that I think I can see a small piece of dirt on the periphery of the
lens between the elements. I have recently made 16X20 prints from negs
shot with this lens and haven't been able to see any effect. Still, some
will want to have the lens cleaned, so I have lowered the price
accordingly.

Best,

Aaron Ruby