Subject: [Leica] Loupes
From: "Nicholas Ragovis" <ragovisn@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 03:01:24 -0400

I was under the impression that the quality of the high magnification loupe
was not as critical as the quality of the 4x loupe for 35mm.  The 8x
Agfalupe is very popular, and it is very cheap.  I think this is because
with the high mag you don't care what happens at the edges, you're
inspecting the center of the loupe anyway.  Anyone have any other thoughts
(I use a Fuji 4x and the Agfa 8x, BTW, and I've been happy)?

Nick Ragovis