Subject: [Leica] OTTAWA EXHIBITION!
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:48:08 -0200

At 01:14 PM 30/09/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Greg,
>
>Where and when is this exhibition?
>
>Jonathan Lee

        At the request of Jonathan and other Canadian LUG members, here is
the details for the Ottawa exhibit that both ted and I are involved in.

Photo Relief

A fundraising exhibition and auction for the international aid agency
MSF / Medecins sans Frontieres (Doctors Without Borders).

Monday, Oct 25,1999
5:30-7pm (Preview) 7-10pm (Auction)
Ottawa Civic Center, Studio A & B
1015 Bank St.
Ottawa, Ontario.

...not the National Gallery yet as it says on the website.

Many of Canada's top photographers have contributed to this and many will be
in attendance. Certainly Ted and I will be there.

 I got invited because of my book about MSF and their work in their central
african conflicts (my book link below)

information and some of the pictures are at
http://www.magma.ca/~love/photorelief/index.html

I will be in Ottawa/Toronto/Kingston area all that week.
If anyone is around and would like to get together let me know and we can
swap contact information and schedules.

regards all,
Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
St. John's, Newfoundland.
http://www.straylight.ca/locke
TOUCHED BY FIRE: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
McClelland & Stewart Canada.  ISBN#0-7710-5305-3
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm