Subject: Re: [Leica] New LTM Lenses
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 11:18:05 -0700

Frank Filippone wrote:

> T><Snip>
> Talk about instant rarities!!!  This is a bit silly:  To support a camera
> body mount that is 70 or so years old, and has been discontinued for 50
> years, and supports your competition><Snip>
>
> Frank

Frank Leica screwmount cameras are such exquisite little hockypucks I'm
surprised you don't seem to like them!
They are pocketable and the only thing holding them back, for me was lack of the
kind of glass I like.
I'm wondering if these new lenses (A Dream come True) might be a bit big for the cameras!
Mark Rabiner