Subject: [Leica] Another use for a Leica
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:58:58 +0100

A Leica story...This morning I had to meet a business guest at Brussels
airport. We spoke on the phone yesterday, and after he gave me his
flight details, we had to describe each other (this was our first
meeting). After deciding that we were both fairly plain looking fellows
with no distinguishing characteristics, I suggested that I would have my
IIIf around my neck. He knew instantly what it was and so this morning
you could have seen the bizarre sight of me in a suit with an old camera
around my neck. But it worked brilliantly--when he came out through the
exit, his face lit up with the pleasure of recognition, and it sure was
not directed at my face!

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman