Subject: Re: [Leica] Got my 24mm today!
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 01:31:26 +0200

From: D. K. <tekapo@golden.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 1999 22:03

> Anthony, you bemoan the standard of your own photography,
> but seem to spend an awful lot of time in front of a
> computer screen and (as below) thinking about running
> lens tests.

It has been raining for a week, and I've been unable to go outside to shoot
anything.  I am unwilling to let rain pour down onto my camera.

> To become a good photographer, and to get the most and
> best use of your M6, start taking loads of photos with
> the thing, then cast a critical eye over your work as
> you develop it.

If the sun ever comes back out, I'll do that.

> Give yourself a year. I promise you, it will make a real
> difference.

If current weather patterns persist, I'll be lucky to get through ten rolls in a
year.  I've only shot four rolls thus far.

  -- Anthony