Subject: Re: [Leica] Which one is the Leica?
From: "Jonathan Borden" <jborden@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 20:11:21 -0400

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> If I intended to give up that easily, I would not have made the investment
in a
> Leica.

    It is not a question of 'giving up', it is a question of doing what
comes naturally to you. You have stated that you believe your primary
problem is that your pictures are 'not interesting'. A particular camera or
lens will not fix this problem. Photography is done with the brain, the
camera, lens and film are mere instruments.

    If the image is not worth recording, there is no reason to use a high
quality lens. As has been stated, perhaps the best thing to do would be to
take many many digital pictures (which won't cost you a tremendous amount)
until you start to become happier with your photographs. Once you start to
like your images, you can concern yourself with making them technically
better. This is a problem which cannot be fixed with an expensive camera.

Jonathan Borden