Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: FS: Leica created book!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 07:33:44 -0700

Jeff Moore wrote:

>If any of you have managed not to pick up a copy of this puppy yet,
>fix that right away.  Take a little time out from planning the next
>equipment purchase and look at some really engaging photos.
>
>I bought mine at the full price, and it was worth every dollar; now,
>with the special Ted Discount, I'm just trying to figure out what on
>earth I'd do with an extra copy.  Gift season?  Ted, are you
>inscribing the ones you're selling here?
>
>Ah, well.  I'll hang back awhile and let the people who haven't even
>seen the book yet have a chance at the available stock.>>>>

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the compliments. There are some copies left! :) They do make a
great holiday gift for ones self, wife, doctor or friends. It can be a
learning book becasue of the "photographer's supplement" that comes with it
that explains the motivation why many of the pictures were taken and how.

And yes I sign them.

regards,
ted

Ted Grant