Subject: [Leica] Re: FS: Leica created book!
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 06:07:29 -0400

At 24 Sep 1999 08:33:16 -0700, Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com> wrote:
[...]
> The special sale price is "$60.00 US. plus mailing costs! Folks trust me,
> it ain't going to get any better than this.
[...]
> If you are interested please e-mail me direct, Thank you.

If any of you have managed not to pick up a copy of this puppy yet,
fix that right away.  Take a little time out from planning the next
equipment purchase and look at some really engaging photos.

I bought mine at the full price, and it was worth every dollar; now,
with the special Ted Discount, I'm just trying to figure out what on
earth I'd do with an extra copy.  Gift season?  Ted, are you
inscribing the ones you're selling here?

Ah, well.  I'll hang back awhile and let the people who haven't even
seen the book yet have a chance at the available stock.

 -Jeff M.