Subject: [Leica] I have a show
From: Jay Coleman <jcoleman@interport.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 05:39:05 -0400

Ted Grant wrote:

>>Congratulations!!!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer Leica guy and an
excellent
>>photographer! I know you must have been working the Leica glass big
tine
>>for this exhibition, sorry I can't make it this time.  But, then, you
never
>>know! :)

Thanks for the kind words.  I'll try to bring most of the images to
Kennebunkport so you can have a look see.  But if you could stop and see
them "in situ" -- that would be great.  And if you're in New York, I'll
take you out for a great meal too, or least a wee dram.

>>Good on you, I trust a bunch of prints will be sold also.

I certainly hope so.

Best regards,

Jay