Subject: Re: [Leica] I have a show
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 21:28:05 -0700

JAY COLEMAN wrote:

>I have a show.  This is my attempt to imitate the printed invitation:
>
>JAY COLEMAN PHOTOGRAPHS
>
>October 9, 1999 through
>November 30, 1999
>TAMARKIN
>New York
>670 Broadway #501
>New York, NY 10012
>(212) 677-8665

Jay,

Congratulations!!!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer Leica guy and an excellent
photographer! I know you must have been working the Leica glass big tine
for this exhibition, sorry I can't make it this time.  But, then, you never
know! :)

Good on you, I trust a bunch of prints will be sold also.

regards,
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant