Subject: Re: [Leica] Zone blues
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:02:52 -0500

At 12:37 PM 9/27/99 -0700, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>I know a guy who takes snapshots (cheap  4x6 minilab) with a $10,000
>Hasselblad
>and wants to talk to me about the various merits of the lenses. My friend told
>me he is a "little disappointed with the results he was getting with his
>new 150
>2.8 FE Sonnar"

He must be one lousy photographer to have bad looking 4x6s (6x6?) prints. ;-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

There is an old saying that if a million monkeys typed on a million
keyboards for a million years,eventually all the works of Shakespeare would
be produced. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know
this is not true.