Subject: Re: [Leica] Zone blues
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:55:18 -0500

At 08:15 PM 9/27/99 +0200, Anthony Atkielski wrote:
>I'm constrained by budget with respect to using a lab, and constrained by
>space
>with respect to developing it myself.

At the risk of offending some people who think I contribute too much, and
am pompous and have to comment on every single topic (I passed on at least
10 this morning!) I'd say you must have some really tight digs. I can
process black and white in the space on a bathroom sink to put my shaving
kit. All you need is a changing bag, some quart-sized bottles and a
developing tank and two or four film rolls. And it all fits in a nice box.
Viewing and editing negatives takes a lot more space, but you seem to be
able to do that. Give it a try. It's actually fun (until you have to do it
professionally every day!).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

As far as I'm concerned, treachery will sometimes bring loyalty into question.