Subject: RE: [Leica] Ted's outcry
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:41:47 -0600 (MDT)

Paul Chefurka wrote:

 I will
point out that as far as I can tell the LUG hasn't been archived since May
8.

I had posted that question after returning from vacation last month, and
saw no responses. Is anyone aware of what has occurred with the archives
at the corenet site. It was quite useful in the past, for looking up
from the mejac server.

Noel Charchuk