Subject: Re: [Leica] Another Scala question...
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 15:46:16 -0600 (MDT)

Nathan W. wrote:
Does anyone know
what is so special about Scala processing?

My understanding is that one of the steps in processing is exposure of the
film to light during development. I don't know how long, or what type of
light. I beleive that is one of the reasons so few labs process it. There
is only one in all Canada. I was sent the process information on another
list, but can't find it now. If you really need more, let me know and I
will see if I can get the recipe again. It seemed to me it was something
easy enough to do in a home darkroom.

Noel Charchuk