Subject: RE: [Leica] Drive By Shooting
From: Michael Bell <mbell@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:08:52 -0500

"Clompus, Dr. Richard [INN]" <RCLOMPUS@INNUS.JNJ.com> writes:
>I tried to find this book on Amazon.com but couldn't.  Do you have the exact
>name of this book?

Hmmm, I'm pretty sure Drive By Shooting is what they said.  It is certainly
a striking title. There might have been some sort of subtitle, but I am
pretty sure that was the main title.  Maybe the book has not been released
yet.

I'm sorry I don't have better details.  I'm in the habit of doing other
things while watching TV, so I don't always catch everything.

Michael Bell
MBell@mail.utexas.edu