Subject: [Leica] was:Grey Zone now: Anthony..KISS!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 06:13:45 -0700

Anthony wrote:
>This is kind of the way I feel.  I will practice setting exposure until I am
>consistently getting properly exposed photographs, but I don't really plan
>to go beyond that, since actually taking the picture is more fun than
>worrying about exposure.  I figure that once I can figure out where to aim
>the camera for
>metering and be aware of the unusual situations that might require me to tweak
>something, that will be good enough to get proper exposures, and then I
>can just take pictures.>>>>>

Anthony,
You're wasting too much time asking questions and talking about what you
are and are not going to do! worry! worry! worry! Big waste of time and LUG
space!  Stop talking and just go "DO IT!"

This is a no brainer!,

You have an M6, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to operate it. Look
through  viewfinder, focus, adjust shutter speed dial and or apeture to
equal light intensity of arrows....press button. Picture taken!

It should be damn well correctly exposed or you're pretty stupid!

"KISS" BROTHER!  "KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!" So stop with all the posts and go
take pictures.  Thank you!

As helpful as LUG members are trying to be, you're becoming an annoying
rascal! Now please, some peace and quiet! Go take pictures and stay away
from the screen for a few days or weeks! :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant