Subject: [Leica] Re: C41 processed B&W Film
From: "Joseph E. Hayes" <jeh50@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 06:11:52 -0700

Godfrey...

No you didn't miss anything...I was miss used the terms...I know there
is no such thing as C-41 Tri-X.

The point of my post was to illustrate my experience using this type of
film...the supposed ease in which you can take into a regular lab and
have it processed in the machine...Maybe the lab in SantaFe screwed it
up?

All I know is that prints were "very warmed toned" and this was a B&W
class...As I said, some of the images worked well with that look.
Unfornunately, I do not have a scanner to post them to display the
results...And yes, when printed on regular black and white paper, the
pictures were sharp with not much graininess...

JEH