Subject: Re: [Leica] Consistent underexposure partially fixed, I think
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 08:01:24 -0800

>Some of you may recall that I asked a while ago about why I was consistently
>underexposing my photographs taken with my M6...I think I'll eventually
>get used to it.
>  -- Anthony

5,000 messages later, we arrive at the end of the 'consistent
underexposure' problem! i've been following this and related threads,
riding the delete button as if my life depended on it and marvelling at
some of the exchanges. now that we've achieved closure (hope i'm not
speaking too soon), i find the situation to be a bit comical. anthony, you
arrived on the scene like a loud belch in a (relatively) quiet auditorium,
and now the echoes of that eruption are dissipating like the ever-widening
concentric ripples on the surface of a lake disturbed by a leaping frog...
well, perhaps things are now returning to 'normal,' whatever that may mean
in reference to the lug. welcome, anthony, thou comest unto the fold.

guy

p.s. i must say that some of those bootless messages did result in an
informative gush of info, in particular as related to exposure...