Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Leica created book!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:18:57 -0500

At 08:33 AM 9/24/99 -0700, Ted Grant wrote:
>The special sale price is "$60.00 US. plus mailing costs! Folks trust me,
>it ain't going to get any better than this.
>
>If you have any concern about the value of the book please look in the LUG
>archives for comments by LUG members who purchased earlier.

I tell 'ya, this is a classic. And it's by Ted!!! It's a great book. I was
very impressed. It's a big book in size and weight, but it's a much more
impressive book in terms of Ted's work.

You wanna see Noctilux? I'll show ya' Noctilux...

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

No one is listening until you make a mistake.