Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday For Sale APO tele extenders, 280 2.8 Apo
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:16:46 -0500

At 11:52 AM 9/24/99 -0300, you wrote:

Robert, I will hear any minute about the job. So please hold on as promised
at least for today. I am definitely interested in the lens. Did I see you
were offering the 1.4 Converter with it for $2,800 the other day. Is that a
package deal as opposed to the price below, or did you firm up your price?
(I can buy back my old 1.4 Apo for $600, so this is a consideration for me).

Thanks!

>Hi:
>
>I have for sale two APO extenders and a 280 2.8 APO :
>
>Leitz 1.4 APO extender model 11249, mint in box,leather case    $750
>
>Leica 2x APO converter, mint, no box,not ROM version            $750
>
>Leica 280 2.8 APO-Telyt mint in alum case, carboard box $2,400
>

>Prices are in US dollars and I am willing to ship world wide.  Airmail
>shipping will be $10-$15 for the extenders, $80-$100 for the lens,
>depending on where I ship to.
>
>Regards,
>
>Robert Stevens

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

It's about time we started to take photography seriously and treat it as a
hobby. - Eliott Erwitt