Subject: Re: [Leica] "Best Buy" Leica SLR recommendations, please
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 13:57:59 -0500

At 07:10 PM 9/23/99 +0200, Anthony Atkielski wrote:
>.  (Then again, can anyone who has
>used Nikon and Leica equipment ever be seduced by Canon?)

Considering they are ahead of everyone else technologically, and their
lenses are in many was as good or better than some of Leica's and Nikon's,
and they have a whole line of tilt-shift lenses, and the new long fast
glass all have Image Stabilization, I guess the short answer is, yes.
Depends on what kind of photography one does.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

It's about time we started to take photography seriously and treat it as a
hobby. - Eliott Erwitt