Subject: [Leica] Re: My first scans!!!
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:34:49 -0700

Rabs comes through!
Madonna may be a Material Girl but as of today I am a Digital Man!
Anyone who wants me to send them a scan or two go ahead and Email me and maybe
pick out a title and you can see how well my Summicron does. Done on a Polaroid
4000. From Tri X in Rodinol 1:30.  I know some of my friends are curious. I'm
not sure how representative any of them are. 200 to 300K. They are RGB Photoshop
Mac Jpegs that should also open in windows if I am not mistaken. I duotoned them
for output to slides. Today I also backed that up by shooting a bunch of stuff
on EPN. From my black and white prints. Used my Balcars. In case the digital
output falls through. Get them both back tomorrow. Send them off to LHSA Monday
for the slide show in Chicago in October. Hope all involved have their slides
dupe or shoot well! Love the slide shows the LHSA has! Maybe this year on Leica
Projectors! Do they have Keystone correction? If not lets get the rights from
the Mac Sennet trust and make everything line up I say!!!!
mrabiner@concentric.net

Ape from Lincoln Park Zoo.jpg
Dolls on Wabash, in window.jpg
"Ladies who Lunch", coming out of symphony hall on Michigan.jpg
Woodwinds on Michigan, parade in the downpour.jpg

Mark Rabiner