Subject: [Leica] Friday FS
From: "Ken Iisaka" <kiisaka@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:04:57 -0700

I have the following items for sale:

M3 ERC, 3/8" screw, with a lens with a goggle, and a meter.  Original strap,
still in decent shape.  No tears.  $50 OBO + shipping

Leitz UV filter in 48mm, MIB, $20.

Leitz R body caps, I have two of them; make an offer.

EL Nikkor 210mm 1:5.6 enlarging lens for 5x7, mounting ring, mint in box.
$500

I also have a near mint Ai Micro-Nikkor 200mm 1:4S on eBay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=168294546

- -----
Ken Iisaka
Lost in Mill Valley in Marin County, California