Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: BALUG meet!!!
From: "Ken Iisaka" <kiisaka@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 22:23:06 -0700

I second the motion to have an evening gathering for a slide show on a
different day.

I was told this morning at work that I will be going to Tokyo next week or
the week after, so Oct 9 and 10 are likely to be bad for me.

Seeing that BALUGgers are scattered all over the place, from Eureka to
Cupertino, where would be a good place to gather?  I live in Marin County,
so I seem to be centrally located relative to you all.

From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>