Subject: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome processing
From: "Michael D. Turner" <mike@lcl-imaging.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 01:49:54 +0000

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> [...]

Unless you happen to be a 'borg, your visual spectral sensitivity is not the same
as that of either CCD devices, photomultiplier tubes or other (dupe) films.
Kodachrome dyes are indeed different. That's why there are different Ektachrome
dupe films for Kodachrome and E6-type chromes. It's the dye!

- -Mike