Subject: [Leica] Touch=E9!
From: Bernard Delgado <delgado@nytimes.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 18:47:10 -0500

I recall an interview where he was rather blase' about photography. He
flexed his index finger and said that it was all for the satisfaction of
his finger. He was quite dismissive.
Later there was some 16mm footage of him shooting a dragon parade in
ChinaTown. It was pretty interesting to see him in action. CAnt imagine
anyone shooting sucha subject now w/o a motordrive of some sort.
I think the interview was on 60 minutes a couple years ago.
- -bern

bernard m delgado