Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux pipe dream
From: "Richard J. Wyble" <rwyble@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 18:11:31 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from leica: 23-Sep-99 Re: [Leica] Noctilux pipe d.. "Anthony
Atkielski"@atki (811*)

Such questions might firstly be addressed by reading and carefully
considering a series of essays written by Erwin Puts and available at
the site, "http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/leicahome.html". I commend
to your reading everything there, but especially given the present
context I suggest the essays on "The Evolution of Optical Design" and
"Noctilux-M."

My father was a man given to gruff directives. One of many sensible
admonitions was something like, "You TALK too much! Be QUIET, listen to
knowledgable people, and you MIGHT learn something!" While much of stoic
philosophy was misguided, that one has merit.

  rwyble@erols.com
  Richard J. Wyble