Subject: [Leica] Re: Noctilux pipe dream
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:57:28 -0700

On 23 Sep 99, Erwin Puts wrote, at least in part:

<snip>

>  I really wish people would stick to their area of expertise
> before making wild guesses about topics they are not acquainted
> with. Erwin

What? Eliminate half of the content of this list? Not on your life,
Erwin!

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

    The precept: Judge not, that ye be not judged... is an
    abdication of moral responsibility. It is a moral blank
    check one gives to others in exchange for a moral blank
    check one expects for oneself. The moral principle to adopt
    is: Judge, and be prepared to be judged.
                 -- Ayn Rand