Subject: RE: [Leica] Photo Vultures (didtoday,getalife) [no Leica]
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:59:03 +0200

Hi Jim,

> I didn't say that. And we have a policy, no dead people in the paper, even
> if they're alive when the photo was taken.

Could you please explain the reasons of that policy. Frankly, I don't understand
it. Of course, I can see why your newspaper will not publish pictures of a
mutilated cadaver but why won't it publish the picture of the live person? Do
you mean that if the mayor of your city dies, your news paper will not publish
his picture?

All the best,

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)