Subject: RE: [Leica] Street shooting
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:31:22 -0700

It would be a pretty quiet list if all the subscribers were introverts! :)

Talking to people at a street happening is pretty easy and
non-threatening. Just say something (let's say you have a juggler in
front of you. turn to the person next to you and say, "wow, I wonder how
he learned that!". they'll start talking.) and respond. Being able to
connect to people is the key to good people pictures.

Godfrey