Subject: Re: [Leica] SF meet & Greet! :)
From: "Ken Iisaka" <kiisaka@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:06:07 -0700

From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
> Just great to get away for a quickie R&R, only to come home to 589 posts
> with so much stuff to wade through. Deleted a mega pile, so it was not too
> bad.:)

Ah, most of the stuff deserved to be deleted anyway.  Our mom will be
dismayed upon her return to LUG.

> My apologize to the many LUG members in the Bay area that I would have
> liked to have met. However, this was truly a very short time quiet R&R as
> this was for my wife to "do her thing" as I promised.  You just have to do
> this once in awhile, considering, that 99% of the time during the past 50
> years of being married to a world trotting photojournalist who travelled
> without her.

If you ever have a chance, save this fellow hoser stuck in the notorious
Marin County some cheers from the Great White North when your are coming
this way again.

Ken Iisaka
Mill Valley, Marin County, California