Subject: Re: [Leica] SF meet & Greet! :)
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:34:08 +0200

Right on Ted! I have had the pleasure of meeting many LUGgers in person,
starting with Lucien shortly after I joined the LUG last year, continuing with
Photokina last year, and then several meetings with Belgian and Dutch LUGgers
since. As well as visiting North Americans like Jay or Elliot. Wonderful
experiences and conversations every time.

Nathan

Ted Grant wrote:

> For those of you who have not enjoyed the wonderful face to face experience
> first time meeting with a LUG family member, let me assure you they are
> wonderful heart warming events!

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium