Subject: Re: [Leica] What I did today
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 01:13:33 +0200

From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 1999 23:21

> And Anthony jumps the gun by assuming that what I mean
> is all people who take pictures are molesters.

No, I'm assuming that people who are paranoid about having their kids
photographed in public are jumping to this conclusion.  At least that was the
point I was trying to illustrate.

> But that's simply a ridiculous conclusion to come to.

I agree--so why do so many people seem to reach that conclusion?  Their
reasoning must be very strange (at least to me).

  -- Anthony