Subject: Re: [Leica] 24mm ASPH Filter Question
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:39:57 -0300

Mike:

You may not want to do this but, the B&W filters may fit if you scrape down
the little ridge in the hood that is keeping the hood from fitting over
them.  I had this problem with the square hood for the 35mm Summicron.  A
few minutes parring down this plastic ridge by scraping it with a sharp
knife was all that was needed.  You may want too look at your lens hood and
see if this is the problem.  Take it off the lens and try putting your
filter through it to see what is inteferring.

Regards,

Robert