Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: clandestine photographs of other people
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:59:09 -0700

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> [...]

The threat is of context. Will the photo of the child playing basketball be put
in the shoebox filled with Child-porn? That is horrible enough for many.
Just remember- beneath every person wearing clothes; is a NAKED PERSON!!!!
Perverts I think know that! And we know they know that. That's why I always wear
at leat one layer of underwear!
Mark Rabiner