Subject: Re: [Leica] What I did today
From: "Art Sala" <artsala@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 07:58:18 -0700

Eric, I have tremendous repsect for your insight as a photjournalist,
however, I have a hard time believing that 32% of all women are molested by
the age 18.  In the US?  Definition of molested?  Who is publishing these
numbers?  Curious...  But your point is well taken, parents are overly
cautious, and right or wrong, a photographer (especially a hobbyist like
most of us) should respect this one basic human instict to protect their
young!

Cheers,
Arturo