Subject: RE: [Leica] 'street photography'
From: Ian Stanley <stanley@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:00:01 +0700

At 09:55 AM 99-09-21 +0100, you wrote:
>Greetings Ian,
>yes, the LUG meet was fun in London, let us know the next time you're
>passing. The Beaumont Newhall book I recently quoted was the one bought at
>that remainder shop on Charing Cross Road, a very good read.
>An excellent photographic friend of mine, and a Leica user, has now amassed
>an excellent portfolio of shots from cars, the worrying aspect is that
>they're all taken when he's driving! I think your style has a certain note
>of safety involved! Most likely you'll live longer than him...
>
>best regards,
>
>Jem

Hello Jem,

	I was looking over contact sheets from that outing the other day and one
roll there isn't a single image without someone with a Leica - amazing.
Those book stores were incredible and the only thing that was slowing down
my purchasing was the realization that anything bought would have to fit
into my already full suitcases for the trip back to Kathmandu.  England
certainly is a great place for book shops.

	I will let you know when I'm passing through again and if you are ever
travelling this way let me know.  Take care.

Ian