Subject: Re: [Leica] Red bump re-gluing question
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:12:28 -0400

Super glue works fine! first, take a wooden toothpick or similar tool, and
clean the old adhesive from the 'dimple', and make sure the old adhesive is
off the 'bump'- clean both surfaces with alcohol to get rid of oil or
grease- let dry thoroughly, put a tiny drop of super glue on the red dot,
and affix to the dimple with a pair of tweezers. Hold there for about a
minute, and it should be on- better,though, if you let it set overnight for
the resin to cure completely!
Dan