Subject: [Leica] Red bump re-gluing question
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 19:48:20 +0100

Today I found that something has happened to the only Leica lens I ever
bought new- the 50mm Elmar-M. The red bump has come off. I have the
dislodged red bump safely contained in a film tub and am meditating on
re-attaching it. I would be inclined to use cyano-acrylic type "superglue",
but I thought it would make sense to ask if anyone has any other better
suggestions. It is a chrome lens, if that makes a difference. I hope to be
conducting the procedure later today. ;-)

Joe Berenbaum