Subject: [Leica] Flash
From: "Johnny Deadman" <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 19:58:20 +0100

>> I want to know what you all have discovered as a great travel  Leica camera
>> and flash combo. I don't care who makes it, I will find a copy of it.

Secondhand Vivitar 2800. Fifty bucks max. Tape some diffuser over the head
for use with wideangles. Team it up with a Quantum Bantam battery if you
want fast recycles. Good, solid, functional, pocketable, quite powerful
flash.

- --
Johnny Deadman

"The TV business ...is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs, for no
good reason."
- - Hunter S. Thompson

(The only thing he and I are likely to agree on)