Subject: Re: [Leica] Recomemdations for M6 Camera Tripod
From: Austin Burbridge <LIGHTandPOWER@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 14:36:44 -0700

I understand that the Leica tabletop rig is great; however, the
Monfrotto was cheaper ($50) at the place I bought it, and it seemd to
take up less room in my bag.

Also more readily available -- I must say that I'm disappointed at
the number of shops which claim to be Leica dealerships, but have
almost no Leica equipment in stock. It's fine that they'll order the
stuff, but that's no way to find out whether it feels right before
purchase: might as well mail-order!